Online Photovoltaic Design Installation Course
Welcome to the Introduction to ONLINE Photovoltaic Design Installation Course!
Approved by NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners), this is the first step toward becoming a certified Solar PV installer. Upon completing our intensive course, students can apply to take the NABCEP Entry Level Exam (AKA Associate Exam).
This course covers specific information, equipment, and installation techniques that are valuable to photovoltaic systems installers, including design considerations, system components, site analysis, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Introduction to Photovoltaic includes learning about the following ten Major Categories from NABCEP:
- PV Markets and Applications
- Safety Basics
- Electricity Basics
- Solar Energy Fundamentals
- PV Module Fundamentals System Components
- PV System Sizing Principles
- PV System Electrical Design
- PV System Mechanical Design
- Performance Analysis, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
Click and drag exercises
Interactive matching activities