Welcome to the IMTI Admissions Department!
IMTI seeks qualified applicants whose goal is a career in the industrial technical fields. IMTI requires a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Every individual is given the opportunity to apply. We encourage all individuals interested in an outstanding technical education.
Your admissions counselor will evaluate your ability to complete the program and show the proper motivation to proceed with the application process. He or she will also explain the procedure for applying for financial assistance. All other questions on financial assistance must be directed to the Financial Aid Administrator.
You will be given a math aptitude test at the time of your interview. After the testing is complete, you will meet again with the admissions counselor who will review your scores and answer any further questions. Your math scores are used to assist the instructors and evaluate your needs.
What Should You Bring For Your Financial Aid Appointment
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License/State I.D.
- Alien Registration Number (If Applicable)
- Copies of 2016 Income Tax Returns (1040's) – If you do not have a copy call the following toll free number and the IRS will send you an income tax summary for 2016: 1-800-829-1040
- Record of Stocks, Bonds & Investments (If Applicable)
- Parental 2016 Income Tax Returns (If Student Is A Dependent)
- Statement Of Income Sources (i.e. Unemployment, Worker's Compensation, or State Aid)
- Any Court Orders Or Receipts For The Payment Or Receiving Of Child Support